Coimbatore sources reported that in a warning to reckless travelling by youngsters in particular, the Southern Railway (SR) has planned to fine train passengers up to a hefty Rs 2,000 per person who are found taking selfies in front of trains at railway stations and while travelling foot board. Accordingly Mr. Senthil Vel, manager Coimbatore Railway junction told DC that an order has been circulated to all station masters and managers who come under SR’s Salem Division, that such an initiative has been take to avoid train mishaps.
Meanwhile not only youth and college students, even many aged persons and married women along with their small children are frequently found taking selfies to record their “memorable trips” as well as routine travel for keeping the picture as status.
Presently it has become a trend of people who use android mobile phones to
take such adventures pictures to show off, with the result that many death
cases were reported in many stations across the nation during such attempts. Further
in order to avoid mishaps at stations, the Railway police and RPF are
instructed to identify such people and fine them with Rs 2,000. If anyone found
repeating the same offence will be imprisoned for six months. Moreover many
passengers were let off after an advice bordering on warning in Coimbatore
Railway station on Friday being the first day of implementation of the new
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code