Coimbatore sources reported that in a warning to reckless travelling by youngsters in particular, the Southern Railway (SR) has planned to fine train passengers up to a hefty Rs 2,000 per person who are found taking selfies in front of trains at railway stations and while travelling foot board. Accordingly Mr. Senthil Vel, manager Coimbatore Railway junction told DC that an order has been circulated to all station masters and managers who come under SR’s Salem Division, that such an initiative has been take to avoid train mishaps.
Meanwhile not only youth and college students, even many aged persons and married women along with their small children are frequently found taking selfies to record their “memorable trips” as well as routine travel for keeping the picture as status.
Presently it has become a trend of people who use android mobile phones to
take such adventures pictures to show off, with the result that many death
cases were reported in many stations across the nation during such attempts. Further
in order to avoid mishaps at stations, the Railway police and RPF are
instructed to identify such people and fine them with Rs 2,000. If anyone found
repeating the same offence will be imprisoned for six months. Moreover many
passengers were let off after an advice bordering on warning in Coimbatore
Railway station on Friday being the first day of implementation of the new
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections