Ananthapur MP J C Diwakar Reddy is known for shaking news, not breaking news. He speaks in his Rayalaseema accent and it looks like he is too open. But, he is too cautious and carefully chooses his words to make any statement.
The latest in the series is his statement on the steel plant agitation by the TDP leaders. TDP MP C M Ramesh is on hunger strike seeking steel plant for Kadapa and the fast had reached fourth day. Responding to the fast, Diwakar Reddy said the fast would not help in getting the steel plant. “No fast in politics fulfils the demands,” he said categorically ridiculing the fast by the TDP MP.
He went two steps forward to claim that he had told Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu two years ago that BJP is not prepared to give special category status to the State. Diwakar Reddy had reportedly told the same to Ramesh and advised him to call off the hunger strike.“Modi will never fulfil these promises. Today’s politicians are indifferent to the peoples’ demands. The fast only spoils your health and it is better you call off the fast,” Diwakar Reddy reportedly told the fasting MP Ramesh.
He also tried to draw parallels between the agitation for steel plant at Visakhapantam and now the steel plant for Kadapa. “Those days and those rulers were different and we got the steel plant in Visakhapatnam. But, today the rulers are indifferent to the issues of the people. They don’t respect the popular demands,” he said.
Diwakar Reddy’s statements have come as shock for the TDP leaders who are trying to get greater mileage from the agitation. They don’t want to be found behind the YSR Congress and launched the hunger strike for steel plant, while Chandrababu Naidu himself is leading the agitation for the special category status.
Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided According to sources Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami Friday made a strong pitch for a second term for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, lauding him for the air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan and saying he was the "only qualified" leader to ensure the nation's security. Meanwhile Modi was an "efficient and strong leader", he said launching his campaign for the April 18 Lok Sabha elections
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well
- Will Donald Trump wipe off Islamic State group map within hours?
- Pawan Kalyan Trying To Create A Rift Between AP and Telangana
- Trailer of PM Narendra Modi grabbed 2 Million Views on YouTube
- Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts