Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that over the past few months, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan has been constantly targeting his 2014 poll partner and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Pawan has been blaming CBN for every issue in the state, while he conveniently chooses to stay silent on the Modi led BJP's betrayal to Andhra Pradesh.
Meanwhile on the other hand, the leader of opposition YS Jagan too has been sending feelers that he may be aligning with the BJP ahead of the 2019 general elections to gain the upper hand over Chandrababu. Presently in their approach, both Pawan and Jagan are much alike and there were even speculations about both these leaders joining hands in future.
Furthermore the former YSRCP MP Varaprasad announced that Pawan will be
supporting Jagan and YSRCP in the 2019 general elections. Moreover Varaprasad
went on to claim that Pawan has already assured them of his support and time
will only tell whether these two opposition leaders will indeed come under the
same roof in the coming months.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections