Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that over the past few months, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan has been constantly targeting his 2014 poll partner and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Pawan has been blaming CBN for every issue in the state, while he conveniently chooses to stay silent on the Modi led BJP's betrayal to Andhra Pradesh.
Meanwhile on the other hand, the leader of opposition YS Jagan too has been sending feelers that he may be aligning with the BJP ahead of the 2019 general elections to gain the upper hand over Chandrababu. Presently in their approach, both Pawan and Jagan are much alike and there were even speculations about both these leaders joining hands in future.
Furthermore the former YSRCP MP Varaprasad announced that Pawan will be
supporting Jagan and YSRCP in the 2019 general elections. Moreover Varaprasad
went on to claim that Pawan has already assured them of his support and time
will only tell whether these two opposition leaders will indeed come under the
same roof in the coming months.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?