Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that over the past few months, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan has been constantly targeting his 2014 poll partner and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Pawan has been blaming CBN for every issue in the state, while he conveniently chooses to stay silent on the Modi led BJP's betrayal to Andhra Pradesh.
Meanwhile on the other hand, the leader of opposition YS Jagan too has been sending feelers that he may be aligning with the BJP ahead of the 2019 general elections to gain the upper hand over Chandrababu. Presently in their approach, both Pawan and Jagan are much alike and there were even speculations about both these leaders joining hands in future.
Furthermore the former YSRCP MP Varaprasad announced that Pawan will be
supporting Jagan and YSRCP in the 2019 general elections. Moreover Varaprasad
went on to claim that Pawan has already assured them of his support and time
will only tell whether these two opposition leaders will indeed come under the
same roof in the coming months.
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja