Washington sources reported that a day after first lady Melania Trump stirred controversy by wearing a jacket that read "She really don't care, do u?" on a trip to visit a children’s shelter on the U.S Mexico border, people are still scratching their heads.
Meanwhile on his late-night show, comedian Stephen Colbert asked a version of the question reverberating around political Washington: "How many people would get fired for this at a normal White House? One? Five? And people who were supposedly on her side let her get on a plane with a jacket that said, 'She really don't care, do you?'". Moreover whether the first lady anticipated or was warned that her outerwear would divert attention from what her staff described as a humanitarian mission, her choice to wear it in public seems to be deliberate.
Furthermore Melania Trump's East Wing team includes only 10 aides,
compared with the 25 or so who worked under Michelle Obama and Laura Bush. She
also eschews a "body person," a personal aide who typically travels
with a president or first lady and acts as an assistant. Moreover in an
interview in April, the first lady's chief of staff, Lindsay Reynolds, said Mrs.
Trump determined that she didn't need to fill that role. "She is so low maintenance,
so efficient, that she does everything herself”.
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!