Controversial actress Sri Reddy has revealed that many upcoming actresses are getting exploited by capturing them in compromising and obscene poses and blackmailing them to indulge in prostitution. Recently, industrialist and co-produced in Tollywood, Kishan Modugumudi, and his wife Chandra were arrested in the US for running bad in the name of running a Telugu association and using it to involve actresses in flesh trade.
Sri Reddy has said that she has the complete list of actresses involved in bad works in the US racket and she has posted a status in her Facebook account revealing a big list of stars and upcoming actresses. The list of actresses, titled as those who had sex for money had some top actresses as well.
Fans of the top actresses are angry
on Sri Reddy for trying to gain fame by degrading top heroines. She has said
that these actresses were photographed nude by the racket team and were later
blackmailed to have bad things with rich men. Her statement that despite having
money, the greed of several actresses to earn more money has made them sleep
with many has angered fans.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open