Saudi has been changing its Colors with every passing day. In terms of freedom given to the women in the country, Saudi Arabia has been growing better and better. The person behind all this happens to be the new Crown prince of Saudi Arabia. Ever since crown prince Mohammed bin Salman took over the reins of the nation, there are numerous reforms being introduced in the nation.
For a long time, Saudi Arabia had a ban on ladies driving cars. However after Mohammed bin Salman took to ruling the nation, he declared that women can drive cars from 2018 and that they can be given licenses. While this decision was welcomed by many around the world, several Islamic extremist groups were opposing the move that it was against Islam.
Besides, Mohammed bin Salman also
got death threats from terror outfits like Al Qaeda as well. In such a
situation, the first licenses to women were issued and the photos of Saudi
Arabian women driving cars have become viral. Next, the country is all set to
bring the next reform of including Women in the army.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites