For the GST taxes returned and filed before April 30, 2018, as the government has made strict measures to collect the pending returns of GST taxes, the central committee for indirect taxes and services taxes has extended the second two week GST returns period from the initially announced May 31 to June 16, 2018.
The tax commission has successfully accomplished the task of GST refunds as well. Till June 16, the time was given for the 6078 crores GST refunds processing and during this period several advancements were made. Around 161891 shipping were restructured, 3500 exporters licenses and around 9293 exporters GST requests were processed and approved.
During this period, in an attempt to
help the importers and exporters, the members of indirect taxes and service
taxes department had deployed efficient people and had worked hard to ensure
complete GST refunds. Till June 16, 38062 crores were refunded, of which 21112
was IGST refund, 9923 RFD-1A CPIC refund and 6997 crores were categorized under
RFD-1A states refund category.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!