For the GST taxes returned and filed before April 30, 2018, as the government has made strict measures to collect the pending returns of GST taxes, the central committee for indirect taxes and services taxes has extended the second two week GST returns period from the initially announced May 31 to June 16, 2018.
The tax commission has successfully accomplished the task of GST refunds as well. Till June 16, the time was given for the 6078 crores GST refunds processing and during this period several advancements were made. Around 161891 shipping were restructured, 3500 exporters licenses and around 9293 exporters GST requests were processed and approved.
During this period, in an attempt to
help the importers and exporters, the members of indirect taxes and service
taxes department had deployed efficient people and had worked hard to ensure
complete GST refunds. Till June 16, 38062 crores were refunded, of which 21112
was IGST refund, 9923 RFD-1A CPIC refund and 6997 crores were categorized under
RFD-1A states refund category.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?