Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan is looking forward to align with the Communist parties in the State. Though he had earlier announced that he would contest all the 175 Assembly seats in the next elections, it looks like he is thinking on sharing seats with the Communist parties.
Pawan Kalyan had held several rounds of talks with the CPI and the CPM leaders in the past to work together. However, he kept the two Left parties aside for the past three months for reasons best known to him. Though he planned common agenda with the Left parties, he launched his own tour programme in Uttarandhra and had completed touring Srikakulam and Vizianagarm districts so far and is set to resume the tour of Visakhapatnam from Tuesday.
He held talks with CPI AP secretary K Ramakrishna the other day in his residence in Vijayawada on formulating a common agitation in the State. The two leaders have first extended support to the June 29 Kadapa district bandh seeking steel plant. While supporting the demand for steel plant, Pawan Kalyan had made scathing attack on the ruling Telugu Desam Party on the steel plant issue. He alleged that the TDP was responsible for Kadapa not having the steel plant. Stating that the Jindal group had approached the State to establish steel plant in Kadapa, he accused the TDP leaders of scaring the investor by raising huge demands of shares.
The Jana Sena chief had once against recalled why he had supported the TDP in the last elections. He said that the State required hard work after bifurcation and the TDP and its chief Chandrababu Naidu were found having the resources and experience to develop the State. However, after four years, he found the TDP most corrupt and Chandrababu Naidu being selfish. The Jana Sena chief found that the investors were running away from the State and he had noticed it during his visit to London. “Several investors have told me that the TDP leaders were demand huge amount of bribe to give any permission for any industry in Andhra Pradesh,” Pawan Kalyan said hitting at the TDP leaders.
He took light of the TDP leaders hunger strike in Kadapa for steel plant and termed it a political drama. Now, having decided to team up with the Left, Pawan Kalyan is set to go further hard on the TDP causing greater damage to the ruling party.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!