Hyderabad sources reported after submitting his resignation to Congress party, the former state minister Danam Nagendar and some other leaders from Hyderabad joined TRS (Telangana Rashtra Samithi) party in presence of party supreme and state Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile Nagendar, who had unsuccessfully contested the 2014 assembly election from Khairatabad constituency on Congress ticket, quit his party earlier this week.
As per report state Home Minister Nayini Narsimha Reddy and cinematography minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav were also present on the occasion. Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion, CM KCR said 'people are never ready to ignore governments and parties that deliver completely. Presently people of the state are enjoying all development schemes that are being implemented by TRS government and if opposition parties tell they are prepared, he is ready for an early election in the state.'
Moreover when speaking about a survey which his
team has recently conducted, KCR said his party is emerging stronger with every
passing day. Accordingly in the recent survey, CM KCR said 'TRS is set to grab
more than 100 assembly seats and most of the contestants will win with a majority
of 60,000 to 70,000 votes’. Moreover the Chief Minister asked the newly joined
leaders to work hard in making Hyderabad a global city and No.1 city in the
KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!