According to sources after launching a scathing attack on Congress president Rahul Gandhi, Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday said Rahul remembers temples only during elections. Meanwhile when addressing a function here at Chhibramau, Adityanath said, "The Congress president remembers temples only during the elections. Moreover four generations of Rahul's family have never wore a 'janeu' (sacred thread worn by Hindus), but at the time of elections, he shows his janeu."
The chief minister added "The four generations of Rahul Gandhi have never moved a step towards a temple. One should visit a temple with a feeling of devotion and not for politics or to show off”. Moreover the UP chief minister also accused Gandhi and other Congress leaders of trying to demotivate the Indian Army by questioning its bonafide acts.
He said "When the Army guns down the
terrorists, Rahul Gandhi and other Congress leaders raise questions against the
Army. Further the BJP government at the Centre is trying to eliminate the
menace of terrorism from the roots and also address the problem of separatism,
which has made the Congress worried”. Moreover UP BJP Chief Mahendra Nath
Pandey who was also present on the occasion said the entire opposition
including the Congress is afraid of the works done by Prime
Minister Narendra Modi, which have been accepted by the people of the
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections