According to sources after launching a scathing attack on Congress president Rahul Gandhi, Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday said Rahul remembers temples only during elections. Meanwhile when addressing a function here at Chhibramau, Adityanath said, "The Congress president remembers temples only during the elections. Moreover four generations of Rahul's family have never wore a 'janeu' (sacred thread worn by Hindus), but at the time of elections, he shows his janeu."
The chief minister added "The four generations of Rahul Gandhi have never moved a step towards a temple. One should visit a temple with a feeling of devotion and not for politics or to show off”. Moreover the UP chief minister also accused Gandhi and other Congress leaders of trying to demotivate the Indian Army by questioning its bonafide acts.
He said "When the Army guns down the
terrorists, Rahul Gandhi and other Congress leaders raise questions against the
Army. Further the BJP government at the Centre is trying to eliminate the
menace of terrorism from the roots and also address the problem of separatism,
which has made the Congress worried”. Moreover UP BJP Chief Mahendra Nath
Pandey who was also present on the occasion said the entire opposition
including the Congress is afraid of the works done by Prime
Minister Narendra Modi, which have been accepted by the people of the
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7