Hyderabad sources reported that the municipal administration and urban development department has won 22 awards from SKOCH, a think tank dealing with socio-economic issues. Accordingly the commissioner and director for municipal administration (CDMA) has been awarded in two categories for replacing three lakh plus street lights with LED lamps, which resulted to savings of Rs 37.13 crore in urban local bodies, and for effective implementation of paperless governance e-office.
Meanwhile as per report the Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (Mepma), another wing of the municipal administration department, bagged two awards for the first time. As per report Mepma conducted the first tab based GIS survey of urban homeless, which is being used as a benchmark for other states by the Centre and moreover it won the second award for employment through skills training and placement.
Furthermore six urban local bodies won the awards
for improved service standards and enhanced capabilities. Moreover the Greater
Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) received four awards, two for raising
municipal bonds, one for 2BHK project and the fourth for the MYGHMC app and
Boduppal municipality, which was constituted two years ago, won two
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7