Hyderabad sources reported that the municipal administration and urban development department has won 22 awards from SKOCH, a think tank dealing with socio-economic issues. Accordingly the commissioner and director for municipal administration (CDMA) has been awarded in two categories for replacing three lakh plus street lights with LED lamps, which resulted to savings of Rs 37.13 crore in urban local bodies, and for effective implementation of paperless governance e-office.
Meanwhile as per report the Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (Mepma), another wing of the municipal administration department, bagged two awards for the first time. As per report Mepma conducted the first tab based GIS survey of urban homeless, which is being used as a benchmark for other states by the Centre and moreover it won the second award for employment through skills training and placement.
Furthermore six urban local bodies won the awards
for improved service standards and enhanced capabilities. Moreover the Greater
Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) received four awards, two for raising
municipal bonds, one for 2BHK project and the fourth for the MYGHMC app and
Boduppal municipality, which was constituted two years ago, won two
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue