As per report based on the survey conducted by Quality Council of India, the Central government of India releases a list of cleanliest cities across the nation every year, in the name of 'Swacch Sarvekshan'. Presently the survey accesses cleanliness and sanitation drive in each city or town which has more than 1 lakh population.
Meanwhile the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Saturday, handed over this year's award to Indore authorities based on the Swacch Sarvekshan 2018 report & congratulated rest of the cities in list. Moreover following Indore, Bhopal and Chandigarh came in second and third place, while India's capital New Delhi is fourth best 'Cleanliest city'. Accordingly the next three cleanliest cities of India are from N Chandrababu Naidu led Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada (5), Tirupati (6) & Vishakapatnam (7). Thanks to visionary Chief Minister for setting a benchmark in keeping the cities clean and green.
Further this is for the first time Vijayawada has
found a place Swacch Sarvekshan's top 10 list and also, it emerged cleanest big
city in entire country. Presently AP takes three positions in top 10 table
while Madhya Pradesh (Indore & Bhopal) and Maharashtra (Navi Mumbai & Pune)
settled with two positions each. Earlier citizens of AP feel its continuous
effort of Babu-led government that helped Vijayawada to come up to 5th rank
from 19 last year.
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?