As per report based on the survey conducted by Quality Council of India, the Central government of India releases a list of cleanliest cities across the nation every year, in the name of 'Swacch Sarvekshan'. Presently the survey accesses cleanliness and sanitation drive in each city or town which has more than 1 lakh population.
Meanwhile the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Saturday, handed over this year's award to Indore authorities based on the Swacch Sarvekshan 2018 report & congratulated rest of the cities in list. Moreover following Indore, Bhopal and Chandigarh came in second and third place, while India's capital New Delhi is fourth best 'Cleanliest city'. Accordingly the next three cleanliest cities of India are from N Chandrababu Naidu led Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada (5), Tirupati (6) & Vishakapatnam (7). Thanks to visionary Chief Minister for setting a benchmark in keeping the cities clean and green.
Further this is for the first time Vijayawada has
found a place Swacch Sarvekshan's top 10 list and also, it emerged cleanest big
city in entire country. Presently AP takes three positions in top 10 table
while Madhya Pradesh (Indore & Bhopal) and Maharashtra (Navi Mumbai & Pune)
settled with two positions each. Earlier citizens of AP feel its continuous
effort of Babu-led government that helped Vijayawada to come up to 5th rank
from 19 last year.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai