According to sources controversial mining baron and former Karnataka BJP minister Gali Janardhan Reddy held a press conference at his Bengaluru residence yesterday and said that he is ready to take up the responsibility of completing the pending work at Brahmani Steels in Jammalamadugu, Kadapa. Meanwhile Gali said that he will complete the entire project and make the factory ready for steel production within 2 years.
As per report Gali claimed that he has invested Rs 1,350 crores on Brahmani and requested the Andhra Pradesh and union governments to return him his investment based on a CAG report. Furthermore Gali went on to state that he came to know about McConn's report on unfeasible conditions for setting up a steel industry in Kadapa only through the media.
Moreover the former BJP lawmaker also said that only 2 and a half million
tonnes of iron ore is sufficient from the Bellary mines for steel production at
Brahmani. Presently Gali also reminded that late Andhra Pradesh chief
minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy had allotted 10,600 acres of land for the setting
up of Brahmani Steels and that the G.O. was cancelled by the Kiran Kumar Reddy
Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence Accordingly a male elephant tragically passed away while trying to cross a fence in Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka on Saturday. Reportedly iron fences were erected in parts of the park to prevent elephants from crossing over into human settlements and the 42 year old elephant had crossed over and raided an agricultural field on Friday and however, the elephant got stuck on the fence on the way back to the Veerahosahalli range.
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?
- Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment!
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?