According to sources controversial mining baron and former Karnataka BJP minister Gali Janardhan Reddy held a press conference at his Bengaluru residence yesterday and said that he is ready to take up the responsibility of completing the pending work at Brahmani Steels in Jammalamadugu, Kadapa. Meanwhile Gali said that he will complete the entire project and make the factory ready for steel production within 2 years.
As per report Gali claimed that he has invested Rs 1,350 crores on Brahmani and requested the Andhra Pradesh and union governments to return him his investment based on a CAG report. Furthermore Gali went on to state that he came to know about McConn's report on unfeasible conditions for setting up a steel industry in Kadapa only through the media.
Moreover the former BJP lawmaker also said that only 2 and a half million
tonnes of iron ore is sufficient from the Bellary mines for steel production at
Brahmani. Presently Gali also reminded that late Andhra Pradesh chief
minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy had allotted 10,600 acres of land for the setting
up of Brahmani Steels and that the G.O. was cancelled by the Kiran Kumar Reddy
Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided According to sources Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami Friday made a strong pitch for a second term for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, lauding him for the air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan and saying he was the "only qualified" leader to ensure the nation's security. Meanwhile Modi was an "efficient and strong leader", he said launching his campaign for the April 18 Lok Sabha elections
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well
- Will Donald Trump wipe off Islamic State group map within hours?
- Pawan Kalyan Trying To Create A Rift Between AP and Telangana
- Trailer of PM Narendra Modi grabbed 2 Million Views on YouTube
- Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts