According to sources controversial mining baron and former Karnataka BJP minister Gali Janardhan Reddy held a press conference at his Bengaluru residence yesterday and said that he is ready to take up the responsibility of completing the pending work at Brahmani Steels in Jammalamadugu, Kadapa. Meanwhile Gali said that he will complete the entire project and make the factory ready for steel production within 2 years.
As per report Gali claimed that he has invested Rs 1,350 crores on Brahmani and requested the Andhra Pradesh and union governments to return him his investment based on a CAG report. Furthermore Gali went on to state that he came to know about McConn's report on unfeasible conditions for setting up a steel industry in Kadapa only through the media.
Moreover the former BJP lawmaker also said that only 2 and a half million
tonnes of iron ore is sufficient from the Bellary mines for steel production at
Brahmani. Presently Gali also reminded that late Andhra Pradesh chief
minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy had allotted 10,600 acres of land for the setting
up of Brahmani Steels and that the G.O. was cancelled by the Kiran Kumar Reddy
Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize? Chennai sources stated that day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the ambitious Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme, BJP State president Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan has said she has nominated the PM for the Nobel Peace Prize and appealed to the people to join her.
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel