Job portal website Naukri.com has released a data that, the employment market in India has increased by about 21% from 2017 April to 2018 April. However, at the same time, the employment opportunities in IT based cities like Chennai and Hyderabad have been sinking, and are at a comparatively low rate of 13% growth.
The financial capital of India, Mumbai has witnessed a 13% growth rate in employment market as opposed to the lower rates in Chennai and Hyderabad. Delhi has obtained a 15% employment growth, and among Metros, Kolkata has achieved a whopping 38% development and growth in the employment market.
Categorized on the basis of departments,
Automobile sector has got a 31% employment growth, and Telecom Department has
achieved a 25% employment growth, while FMCG and architecture departments have
achieved an employment growth of 21% each. BPO and Pharma have achieved 18%
while IT Sector has just touched 13% employment growth rate. The major job
ground IT sinking to an all time low in job opportunities, has been a shocking
fact for analysts.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!