Job portal website Naukri.com has released a data that, the employment market in India has increased by about 21% from 2017 April to 2018 April. However, at the same time, the employment opportunities in IT based cities like Chennai and Hyderabad have been sinking, and are at a comparatively low rate of 13% growth.
The financial capital of India, Mumbai has witnessed a 13% growth rate in employment market as opposed to the lower rates in Chennai and Hyderabad. Delhi has obtained a 15% employment growth, and among Metros, Kolkata has achieved a whopping 38% development and growth in the employment market.
Categorized on the basis of departments,
Automobile sector has got a 31% employment growth, and Telecom Department has
achieved a 25% employment growth, while FMCG and architecture departments have
achieved an employment growth of 21% each. BPO and Pharma have achieved 18%
while IT Sector has just touched 13% employment growth rate. The major job
ground IT sinking to an all time low in job opportunities, has been a shocking
fact for analysts.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam