Actor Dileep, called Janapriyanayakan by his fans, has been a major part of the actress assault case, that had shook not just the Malayalam film industry, but the whole of south, with the brutality of the issue and the vulnerability of actresses to such incidents. Dileep had been made the 8th accused of the case, and was also ousted from the Malayalam actors association AMMA. However, last weekend saw the AMMA announcing that he is back to AMMA, though he won't be holding any official positions other than being a member.
Just a year, and without even getting a clean chit in the case, he has been back to the association which had ousted him, even before proving himself innocent. None had the courage to question his re-inclusion in the association except for one, Urmila Unni, who had questioned on why Dileep was back into the association now under the leadership of Mohanlal.
Over the year, a lot has been seen
on Dileep's influence, his power, and how his fans branded supporters of the
victim with terms like Feminichi, and started a campaign Avanoppam directly
against the Avalkoppam campaign, and also tarnished the image of the actress.
While there are questions of why Dileep should be a part of the association the
victim is also a part of, this is no wonder, as it has happened in a place where
the release of two of his movies post arrest, Ramaleela and Kammara Sambhavam
were celebrated, and where an actor like Prithiviraj who voiced for the
survivor was branded professional jealousy. It just gives a loud and clear
message that in a land ruled by powerful ones like Dileep, others don't have a
say even with justice on their side.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities