Rajampet sources reported that Former YSR Congress Party MP Mithun Reddy said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was discriminating against YSR Kadapa disctrict. Intensifying the party's protest for a steel factory in the district, he said that Chandrababu had wasted his tenure. Presently the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders are trying to mislead people with their fake protests for the steel factory.
Meanwhile if the TDP leaders are really concerned about the steel factory, they should stage a protest in Delhi, he challenged. Furthermore the only party to have fought endlessly for the Special Category Status (SCS) for Andhra Pradesh is YSRCP. Moreover YSRCP leaders had raised a demand for the Kadapa steel factory in the Parliament on several occasions, while the TDP leaders were keeping mum on the issue.
Further after taking the "Kadapa
Steel-Rayalaseema's Right" slogan into the people, the YSRCP leader said we
are successful in increasingly mounting the pressure on the state and the
central governments. Accordingly MLAs Korumutla Srinivasulu, Raghurami Reddy,
Amjad Basha, Ravindra Reddy, MLC Gopal Reddy, Rajampet parliamentary
constituency president Amarnath Reddy, party senior leaders, CPI district
secretary Eshwaraiah and hundreds of students, party workers and supporters
joined Mithun Reddy in the protest.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind