Rajampet sources reported that Former YSR Congress Party MP Mithun Reddy said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was discriminating against YSR Kadapa disctrict. Intensifying the party's protest for a steel factory in the district, he said that Chandrababu had wasted his tenure. Presently the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders are trying to mislead people with their fake protests for the steel factory.
Meanwhile if the TDP leaders are really concerned about the steel factory, they should stage a protest in Delhi, he challenged. Furthermore the only party to have fought endlessly for the Special Category Status (SCS) for Andhra Pradesh is YSRCP. Moreover YSRCP leaders had raised a demand for the Kadapa steel factory in the Parliament on several occasions, while the TDP leaders were keeping mum on the issue.
Further after taking the "Kadapa
Steel-Rayalaseema's Right" slogan into the people, the YSRCP leader said we
are successful in increasingly mounting the pressure on the state and the
central governments. Accordingly MLAs Korumutla Srinivasulu, Raghurami Reddy,
Amjad Basha, Ravindra Reddy, MLC Gopal Reddy, Rajampet parliamentary
constituency president Amarnath Reddy, party senior leaders, CPI district
secretary Eshwaraiah and hundreds of students, party workers and supporters
joined Mithun Reddy in the protest.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall