Rajampet sources reported that Former YSR Congress Party MP Mithun Reddy said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was discriminating against YSR Kadapa disctrict. Intensifying the party's protest for a steel factory in the district, he said that Chandrababu had wasted his tenure. Presently the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders are trying to mislead people with their fake protests for the steel factory.
Meanwhile if the TDP leaders are really concerned about the steel factory, they should stage a protest in Delhi, he challenged. Furthermore the only party to have fought endlessly for the Special Category Status (SCS) for Andhra Pradesh is YSRCP. Moreover YSRCP leaders had raised a demand for the Kadapa steel factory in the Parliament on several occasions, while the TDP leaders were keeping mum on the issue.
Further after taking the "Kadapa
Steel-Rayalaseema's Right" slogan into the people, the YSRCP leader said we
are successful in increasingly mounting the pressure on the state and the
central governments. Accordingly MLAs Korumutla Srinivasulu, Raghurami Reddy,
Amjad Basha, Ravindra Reddy, MLC Gopal Reddy, Rajampet parliamentary
constituency president Amarnath Reddy, party senior leaders, CPI district
secretary Eshwaraiah and hundreds of students, party workers and supporters
joined Mithun Reddy in the protest.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections