Meanwhile in a bid to help workers renovating a crematorium feel more secure, Dr Nimmala Ramanaidu, a TDP MLA from Andhra Pradesh’s Palakole constituency, slept, ate and even took a bath in the crematorium. Accordingly the project to modernize the crematorium had seen many delays as the workers were too scared to enter the premises in the midst of the regular funerals that took place there.
The MLA told local media channels “He is reviewing and inspecting all the developmental projects in Palakole, in a bid to ensure that the work is completed in a timely manner”. Meanwhile the crematorium had been lying abandoned for several years, and locals had asked for it to be re-developed. He added “One such project is the modernization of the crematorium, which we hoped to do in a speedy manner”.
Moreover, the workers, on seeing a partially burnt
body, refused to enter and work, fearing “ghosts and spirits”. Nimmala told
Media “The crematorium was in such poor condition that people could not even
stay inside for a few minutes”. Presently, after the MLA slept in the
crematorium, local media reports suggest that work has progressed considerably.
Moreover the MLA received praise from several quarters, including from Kerala
Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know