It was just a 30 minute one-to-one meeting between Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan two days ago. There was a god man – Ganapati Sachidananda Swamy – in between. No one was allowed in the room. It was also closely watched by Congress leader Nadendla Manohar and Lingamaneni Ramesh.
Those 30 minutes were enough for Machiavellian Chandrababu Naidu to convince the debut politician Pawan Kalyan. The deal was struck and the Jana Sena chief will field his strong candidates where Chandrababu Naidu suggests. The TDP will fund him too, besides the Congress, which is likely to have Nadendla Manohar as APCC president shortly. The deal is to weaken the Opposition YSR Congress and split its votes.
Ganapathi Sachidandana Swamy took the initiative, it is said here. These days the Swamijis are into politics, though not directly involved in election battle, they are making political statements. Some of these god men are openly criticising Chandrababu Naidu, while a few of them are supporting Jaganmohan Reddy. Ganapati Sachidananda Swamy and China Jeeyar are known supporters of the TDP and Chandrababu Naidu. It is this link that had helped Chandrababu Naidu to net Pawan Kalyan on the side-lines of the temple inauguration at Namburu the other day.
Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan were visibly seen together at this function, while Nadendla Manohar was not spotted, but was present at the venue. Lingamaneni Ramesh had been a close friend of Chandrababu Naidu and Manohar for several years. By offering a two-acre land to Pawan Kalyan, he became a common friend of the three politicians.
As the deal is stuck between Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan, a new deal between TDP and Congress is yet to take a new shape with Raghuveera Reddy being replaced with Nadendla Manohar. Congress president Rahul Gandhi had already agreed for this change and also a possible alliance with the TDP in the two Telugu States. Whether there would be visible alliance between the TDP or not, the Congress and the Jana Sena would fight the battle funded and guided by Chandrababu Naidu.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers