It was just a 30 minute one-to-one meeting between Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan two days ago. There was a god man – Ganapati Sachidananda Swamy – in between. No one was allowed in the room. It was also closely watched by Congress leader Nadendla Manohar and Lingamaneni Ramesh.
Those 30 minutes were enough for Machiavellian Chandrababu Naidu to convince the debut politician Pawan Kalyan. The deal was struck and the Jana Sena chief will field his strong candidates where Chandrababu Naidu suggests. The TDP will fund him too, besides the Congress, which is likely to have Nadendla Manohar as APCC president shortly. The deal is to weaken the Opposition YSR Congress and split its votes.
Ganapathi Sachidandana Swamy took the initiative, it is said here. These days the Swamijis are into politics, though not directly involved in election battle, they are making political statements. Some of these god men are openly criticising Chandrababu Naidu, while a few of them are supporting Jaganmohan Reddy. Ganapati Sachidananda Swamy and China Jeeyar are known supporters of the TDP and Chandrababu Naidu. It is this link that had helped Chandrababu Naidu to net Pawan Kalyan on the side-lines of the temple inauguration at Namburu the other day.
Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan were visibly seen together at this function, while Nadendla Manohar was not spotted, but was present at the venue. Lingamaneni Ramesh had been a close friend of Chandrababu Naidu and Manohar for several years. By offering a two-acre land to Pawan Kalyan, he became a common friend of the three politicians.
As the deal is stuck between Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan, a new deal between TDP and Congress is yet to take a new shape with Raghuveera Reddy being replaced with Nadendla Manohar. Congress president Rahul Gandhi had already agreed for this change and also a possible alliance with the TDP in the two Telugu States. Whether there would be visible alliance between the TDP or not, the Congress and the Jana Sena would fight the battle funded and guided by Chandrababu Naidu.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?