It was just a 30 minute one-to-one meeting between Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan two days ago. There was a god man – Ganapati Sachidananda Swamy – in between. No one was allowed in the room. It was also closely watched by Congress leader Nadendla Manohar and Lingamaneni Ramesh.
Those 30 minutes were enough for Machiavellian Chandrababu Naidu to convince the debut politician Pawan Kalyan. The deal was struck and the Jana Sena chief will field his strong candidates where Chandrababu Naidu suggests. The TDP will fund him too, besides the Congress, which is likely to have Nadendla Manohar as APCC president shortly. The deal is to weaken the Opposition YSR Congress and split its votes.
Ganapathi Sachidandana Swamy took the initiative, it is said here. These days the Swamijis are into politics, though not directly involved in election battle, they are making political statements. Some of these god men are openly criticising Chandrababu Naidu, while a few of them are supporting Jaganmohan Reddy. Ganapati Sachidananda Swamy and China Jeeyar are known supporters of the TDP and Chandrababu Naidu. It is this link that had helped Chandrababu Naidu to net Pawan Kalyan on the side-lines of the temple inauguration at Namburu the other day.
Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan were visibly seen together at this function, while Nadendla Manohar was not spotted, but was present at the venue. Lingamaneni Ramesh had been a close friend of Chandrababu Naidu and Manohar for several years. By offering a two-acre land to Pawan Kalyan, he became a common friend of the three politicians.
As the deal is stuck between Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan, a new deal between TDP and Congress is yet to take a new shape with Raghuveera Reddy being replaced with Nadendla Manohar. Congress president Rahul Gandhi had already agreed for this change and also a possible alliance with the TDP in the two Telugu States. Whether there would be visible alliance between the TDP or not, the Congress and the Jana Sena would fight the battle funded and guided by Chandrababu Naidu.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai