Tirupathi sources reported that the TTD Executive Board on Monday, inspected jewelry belonging Tirumala Lord Venkateswara's shrine in the wake of allegations that many valuable items had gone missing. Presently, it is learnt that the Board members hastily went about the inspection without being aware of the complete list of jewelry items in the TTD inventory and completed the task in half an hour.
Meanwhile sources in the TTD said that the Board members carried out a summary inspection, adding that there were more than 1200 pieces of valuable jewelry in the shrine, all of which are listed in the register pertaining to the Lord's jewelry. Moreover the casual manner, in which the inspection was conducted without verifying the register, has come in for sharp criticism from various quarters.
Furthermore it is a widely known fact that over the past few weeks a big
debate has been raging about many of the missing items of the shrine's
jewelry. Moreover the former head priest of the TTD shrine Ramana Deekshitulu
went public about many issues related to the shrine including missing items of
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?