Tirupathi sources reported that the TTD Executive Board on Monday, inspected jewelry belonging Tirumala Lord Venkateswara's shrine in the wake of allegations that many valuable items had gone missing. Presently, it is learnt that the Board members hastily went about the inspection without being aware of the complete list of jewelry items in the TTD inventory and completed the task in half an hour.
Meanwhile sources in the TTD said that the Board members carried out a summary inspection, adding that there were more than 1200 pieces of valuable jewelry in the shrine, all of which are listed in the register pertaining to the Lord's jewelry. Moreover the casual manner, in which the inspection was conducted without verifying the register, has come in for sharp criticism from various quarters.
Furthermore it is a widely known fact that over the past few weeks a big
debate has been raging about many of the missing items of the shrine's
jewelry. Moreover the former head priest of the TTD shrine Ramana Deekshitulu
went public about many issues related to the shrine including missing items of
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja