Tirupathi sources reported that the TTD Executive Board on Monday, inspected jewelry belonging Tirumala Lord Venkateswara's shrine in the wake of allegations that many valuable items had gone missing. Presently, it is learnt that the Board members hastily went about the inspection without being aware of the complete list of jewelry items in the TTD inventory and completed the task in half an hour.
Meanwhile sources in the TTD said that the Board members carried out a summary inspection, adding that there were more than 1200 pieces of valuable jewelry in the shrine, all of which are listed in the register pertaining to the Lord's jewelry. Moreover the casual manner, in which the inspection was conducted without verifying the register, has come in for sharp criticism from various quarters.
Furthermore it is a widely known fact that over the past few weeks a big
debate has been raging about many of the missing items of the shrine's
jewelry. Moreover the former head priest of the TTD shrine Ramana Deekshitulu
went public about many issues related to the shrine including missing items of
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections