Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will launch Eruvaka Purnima programme at Ravikantipet village of Srikakulam district on June 28.District level committees were formed for organizing Eruvaka Purnima under the chairmanship of District Collectors with Joint Director of Agriculture as the convener in all the districts simultaneously.
Eruvaka Festival is aimed to gear up the farming community for starting agricultural operations with the onset of the south west monsoon and to inspire the farmers for harnessing higher productivity in agriculture in the ensuing season.District Ministers, MPs, MLAs and other public representatives including Single Window presidents will be invited to the Eruvaka purnima.
Traditional Cultural programmes will be followed by the operation of ploughing in the field.The Agricultural officials will make arrangements for agriculture exhibition, distribution of Soil Health Cards and Soil Test based fertilizer application, correction of Micro nutrient deficiency, encourage for Organic, Natural and Zero budget farming and help the farmers in other farm based programmes.
Allied departments like Animal Husbandry, Sericulture, Horticulture, Fisheries, AP Seeds, APAGROS, APMIP may also arrange stalls at the Venue on departmental activities and achievements.
Live demonstrations on seed treatment, farm Implements, soil sampling, precautions regarding handling of the pesticides will be displayed along with live models. After launching Eruvaka programme, Grama Sabha will be organized. Scientists will explain the Package of Practices of the major crops cultivated in the particular district.
Meanwhile in Krishna delta, the farmers are pinning hopes on Godavari water released from Pattiseema through Polavaram right main canal. It may be noted that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu released Godavari waters from Pattiseema on June 21. So far 18,741 cusecs of water reached Krishna river at Pavitra sangamam upstream of Prakasam barrage. The officials are releasing around 3265 cusecs of water from pattiseema daily as the Godavari river inflow stands at 14,738 cusecs.
Minister for Agriculture Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy said that the farmer-friendly state govt has been providing necessary help to farmers. He said necessary technical know-how would be provided to farmer to take up cultivation basing on weather, soil conditions and quality seeds would be supplied. He said the cultivation would be taken up basing on market trends by giving up traditional cropping pattern to prevent losses to farmers. He said Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is keen on helping farmers to take up modern and best farming practices.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam