Days after the Malayalam actors association AMMA had reinstated actor Dileep, the 8th accused and the mastermind behind the 2017 February actress molestation case, actress Rima Kallingal has opened up on her displeasure on the whole proceeding. Rima is the founder of Women in Cinema Collective, a forum founded by actresses to protect the female artists of Malayalam film industry and to fight and protect their rights.
Rima has said that there is no use logically, in discussing the decision of the organization. When asked on why WCC had not questioned AMMA on its decision to bring back Dileep, she had replied that there are 2 main reasons why they chose not to ask. Rima had said that though the WCC had raised 7 questions on Facebook, during the recent AMMA Mazhavillu fundraiser event, the organizers had publicly given their answers in complete disrespect of WCC, where a skit was performed by 6 actresses, with cameos by Mohanlal and Mammootty, and had mocked WCC as WhatsApp collective on women empowerment.
Rima added that the AMMA people have
already made it public, and they are just black and white and no grey at all,
and that they have insulted WCC in a very cheap manner. Hence it is not right
to expect WCC to discuss with AMMA further, said Rima. She argued that the
whole point behind the formation of WCC, especially post the ousting of Dileep
has been broken, as he is back to AMMA, and have also hinted at leaving AMMA
sooner, if Dileep continues to be in.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!