Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev had recently met the Vedanta Resources group Chairman Anil Agarwal, in London, The Yoga guru has also said that the protests in Thoothukudi which were against Sterlite, were due to anti social elements and was a part of an international conspiracy.
Ramdev had took it to twitter to share a picture of himself with Anil Agarwal and his wife, while heaping praises on Anil and his group of companies for helping to build the nation. He supported Sterlite staunchly, and had also revealed that he believes that the Sterlite ban protest held in Thoothukudi was due to international conspirators joining the protest and instigating the innocent people.
Last month, the Tamilnadu government
had ordered to seal and permanently close the toxic and killer Sterlite copper
factory in Thoothukudi, after protests held peacefully by people for 100 days
was turned violent after police brutally murdered more than 13 people in an
unexpected shootout which also left more than 100 badly injured, The people of
Thoothukudi however continue to be firm in their stand against Sterlite and its
toxic wastes impacting generations.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites