West Vijayawada sources reported that a shameful incident highlighting intrusion into the privacy of women came to light on Monday at the famous Kanaka Durga temple here. Accordingly the revelation of a CCTV camera in the changing room of the women's dormitory in the shrine has created a firestorm and has led to sharp criticism from women's groups.
Presently it is learnt that devotees are shocked at the lackadaisical and indifferent attitude of the temple authorities in the matter. Moreover women have demanded stern action against those responsible for this perverted intrusion into their privacy. Furthermore it is learnt that this CCTV camera was installed and functioning under the temple's control, three months ago, though it was noticed only on Monday. Further it is used as a changing room by women and it was here that the CCTV camera was installed three months ago giving a panoramic view of the entire area.
Recently members of the wedding party slammed the
security staff presents there for the ongoing act of perversion. Moreover it is
learnt that the temple authorities have now swung into damage control mode.
After the media highlighted the issue along with accompanying visuals, palpable
tension built up at the shrine.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open