For the last couple of days Renu Desai, ex-wife of actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan, has been the subject of discussion as the actress cum director declared that she has engaged to another person some time ago. Meanwhile on that note, Renu Desai has quit Twitter and she attributes it to 'too much of negativity' on the social media platform. Moreover it looks like some freaky tweets from hardcore fans of her ex-husband have caused Renu Desai to take this step.
As per report Renu Desai's disappointment at unending negativity she's receiving on Twitter was evident in her good-bye tweet. Renu Desai said “Most of the twitter accounts are anonymous and personally or professionally frustrated humans, who just like to write negatively about film or political people, as she is starting a new phase of her life, and she had decided to deactivate her twitter handle & stay away from the negativity that comes with it”.
Finally, the mother of two kids thanked all the
well-wishers and people who were kind & gentle to her during the bad phase.
Previously several celebs who had quit Twitter in the past has made a comeback
after a while. Presently it's not clear whether Renu is just taking a temporary
break to enjoy new life or permanently quit Twitter and most recently, she has
put some snapshot on Twitter showing some fans of Pawan Kalyan spewing hate on
Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos Sources from New Delhi stated that former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh said the phenomenon of “jobless growth” has deteriorated into “job-loss growth”. This together with rural indebtedness and urban chaos has made the growing number of aspiration youths restless. When hitting out at the government for failing to steer the economy to its potential, Dr Singh said the domestic challenges
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack