Telugu Desam Party national president and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had set the agenda for the party leaders in the 13 districts to get into fighting mode against the BJP leadership and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Chandrababu Naidu had asked the leaders to prepare ground to launch agitation across the State.
The Rayalaseema leaders have already started the agitation for steel plant at Kadapa. Rajya Sabha member C M Ramesh is on indefinite hunger strike which entered seventh day and the leaders are building pressure on the BJP on the issue. The party is also holding protest rallies across the State in support of the steel plant issue and fasting MP.
Similarly, the Chief Minister had also directed the party leaders from Uttarandhra to begin agitation there for railway zone to be set up in Visakhapatnam. He had asked the leaders of the three north coastal districts to start different forms of protests in the three districts on railway zone issue.A similar direction was given to the leaders of East and West Godavari districts where they would be holding protests for Polavaram and Petro corridor. While the Polavaram project is seen as a State issue, the petro corridor is limited to benefit the two Godavari districts.
Chandrababu Naidu had reportedly told the party leaders from Nellore and Prakasam districts to take up the Dugarajapatnam port issue. Soon, the leaders would be holding protests across the two districts on the issue. Though Dugarajapatnam port is mentioned in the AP Reorganisation Act, it is said that the BJP leadership at the Centre and the TDP leadership in the State have agreed for Ramayapatnam port as viable and the leaders would soon be raising the issue.
The party leaders from Krishna and Guntur districts were given the agenda of Amaravati and the rest of the bifurcation issues. Chandrababu Naidu is planning to take Amaravati as his poll agenda along with Polavaram project. Chandrababu Naidu had also given the directions to the party leaders to get ready for the early polls, if required.It is to be seen how the TDP would use the bifurcation issues for its benefits ahead of the next elections.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai