Telugu Desam Party national president and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had set the agenda for the party leaders in the 13 districts to get into fighting mode against the BJP leadership and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Chandrababu Naidu had asked the leaders to prepare ground to launch agitation across the State.
The Rayalaseema leaders have already started the agitation for steel plant at Kadapa. Rajya Sabha member C M Ramesh is on indefinite hunger strike which entered seventh day and the leaders are building pressure on the BJP on the issue. The party is also holding protest rallies across the State in support of the steel plant issue and fasting MP.
Similarly, the Chief Minister had also directed the party leaders from Uttarandhra to begin agitation there for railway zone to be set up in Visakhapatnam. He had asked the leaders of the three north coastal districts to start different forms of protests in the three districts on railway zone issue.A similar direction was given to the leaders of East and West Godavari districts where they would be holding protests for Polavaram and Petro corridor. While the Polavaram project is seen as a State issue, the petro corridor is limited to benefit the two Godavari districts.
Chandrababu Naidu had reportedly told the party leaders from Nellore and Prakasam districts to take up the Dugarajapatnam port issue. Soon, the leaders would be holding protests across the two districts on the issue. Though Dugarajapatnam port is mentioned in the AP Reorganisation Act, it is said that the BJP leadership at the Centre and the TDP leadership in the State have agreed for Ramayapatnam port as viable and the leaders would soon be raising the issue.
The party leaders from Krishna and Guntur districts were given the agenda of Amaravati and the rest of the bifurcation issues. Chandrababu Naidu is planning to take Amaravati as his poll agenda along with Polavaram project. Chandrababu Naidu had also given the directions to the party leaders to get ready for the early polls, if required.It is to be seen how the TDP would use the bifurcation issues for its benefits ahead of the next elections.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?