Presently the Union Home Ministry has said that even ministers and officers will not be allowed to come too close to Prime Minister Narendra Modi amidst "all-time high" threat to his life. Further by citing an "unknown threat" to Modi, Union Home Ministry told the Special Protection Group (SPG) that ministers, officers can't come close to Modi unless cleared by them.
Furthermore this is following the Pune Police's revelation to the court that they had seized a "letter" from the Delhi residence of one of the five people arrested for having alleged "links" with the banned CPI (Maoist). Moreover besides this, during Modi's recent visit to West Bengal, a man was able to break through six layers of security to touch the prime minister's feet, sending shivers down the backbone of the security officials.
Presently with the two developments, Home Minister Rajnath Singh held a
meeting with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, Union Home Secretary Rajiv
Gauba and Intelligence Bureau Director Rajiv Jain to review the prime
minister's security in the wake of inputs about threat to the prime minister's
life. Moreover in the meeting, Rajnath had directed that all necessary measures
be taken in consultation with other agencies to suitably strengthen Modi's
PMK ropes in an actor! A significant event has happened in the history of Pattali Makkal katchi party, and it is that the party has given an important role to actor Ranjith. Doctor Ramadoss, the leader of PMK has been a leader who fights for the rights of farmers, fights for the language, and with huge experience in politics, had also been conferred the doctorate.
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height