DMK member Duraimurugan has expressed that had he continued acting which was a part of his childhood, he would have even paired with Jayalalitha in movies. In yesterday's assembly session in Tamilnadu, many interesting events had taken place. Yesterday had some events like the removal of the terms AD, BC from textbooks, besides Duraimurugan's humorous counter to Jayakumar on music.
In a very similar fashion, yesterday Duraimurugan provoked the speaker and made him talk and made fun in the assembly. The speaker was in no mood to take it light as he took made fun. Duraimurugan initially began his speech saying that everyone in the assembly including him, the speaker, the opposition party leader and all the other are acting.
Just like Shakespeare had said,
every politician is acting, and everyone in the assembly was acting.
Immediately the speaker had retorted asking Duraimurugan if he had acted previously.
Duraimurugan was very casual and gave a sarcastic and unexpected response,
saying that he had acted in dramas in his childhood, and had he continued
acting, he would have ended up pairing with former CM Jayalalitha in films.
Duraimurugan's reply made the whole assembly break into laughter, and even
Duraimurugan was seen laughing his heart out.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code