A senior police officer has been booked for raping a 23 year old girl, who happens to be the daughter of a lady constable, after the officer had lured the girl on grounds of getting her a job.
Rahul Shriram , the Deputy commissioner of Police Zone II had allegedly sexually abused the girl numerous times on a regular basis between February and June 21, as reported by the authorities who had investigated the case. The deputy commissioner has been arrested now on charges of raping the girl, with the false promise of getting her a job.
The incident and the brutality came
to light after the victim had filed a police complaint against the officer few
days back, as said by DCP Vinayak Dhakne. The case has been registered at MIDC
Cidco station, and the investigation has begun on this case. Shriram has been
booked under various sections of IPC in the charge sheet.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open