Naidu seeks judicial probe on TTD jewel row It was only two days ago at the VRAs meeting that the Chief Minister had announced he would order judicial probe into the TTD activities once in every two years.
As the controversy is spreading across and hitting the sentiments of the people, the Chief Minister took the decision to put an end to the row. The TTD trust board also inspected the jewels and verified the records recently and declared that everything was perfect. The trust board members found that the records relating to the donated jewellery are intact and the religious practices atop the hill are not disturbed or deviated. However, the critics continue to target the government and the TTD forcing the Chief Minister to order for judicial probe.
Former chief priest Ramana Deekshitulu’s comment that a pink diamond donated to the temple had gone missing created a flutter in the state. With political parties particularly the YSRC and the BJP targeting Naidu, the TDP supremo hinted at setting up a judicial committee to look into the matter.
“As the sensitivity of the issue reached alarming proportions and any amount of counter justification that all is well either by the TTD or the Government, is unable to provide solace to the public at large and devotees in particular, I request, scrutinise the procedures in vogue,” Naidu wrote and alleged that “certain vested interests” had triggered unwarranted unrest in the minds of devotees.Allegations maligning the temple board had led to the appointment of two committees in the past (in 2009 and 2011). Both ruled out any wrongdoing.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam