Naidu seeks judicial probe on TTD jewel row It was only two days ago at the VRAs meeting that the Chief Minister had announced he would order judicial probe into the TTD activities once in every two years.
As the controversy is spreading across and hitting the sentiments of the people, the Chief Minister took the decision to put an end to the row. The TTD trust board also inspected the jewels and verified the records recently and declared that everything was perfect. The trust board members found that the records relating to the donated jewellery are intact and the religious practices atop the hill are not disturbed or deviated. However, the critics continue to target the government and the TTD forcing the Chief Minister to order for judicial probe.
Former chief priest Ramana Deekshitulu’s comment that a pink diamond donated to the temple had gone missing created a flutter in the state. With political parties particularly the YSRC and the BJP targeting Naidu, the TDP supremo hinted at setting up a judicial committee to look into the matter.
“As the sensitivity of the issue reached alarming proportions and any amount of counter justification that all is well either by the TTD or the Government, is unable to provide solace to the public at large and devotees in particular, I request, scrutinise the procedures in vogue,” Naidu wrote and alleged that “certain vested interests” had triggered unwarranted unrest in the minds of devotees.Allegations maligning the temple board had led to the appointment of two committees in the past (in 2009 and 2011). Both ruled out any wrongdoing.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA