A per report at a time when technology is percolating and transforming every single industry in India, the banking and financial services industry too, is staring a massive opportunity that technology presents. Meanwhile along with this, changes in customer behavior and expectations, complex regulatory requirements, and digitization throughout the business model are affecting the banking and financial services industry at every level.
Presently the technology major Cisco is betting big on leveraging the opportunity the BFSI sector poses in terms of digital transformation. Moreover Cisco has developed a Digital Transformation Blueprint for the banking & financial services sector. Accordingly the blueprint leverages the power of Cisco’s intent based networking portfolio to integrate connectivity, security, automation, collaboration, and analytics across the business value chain.
Further the company wants to deliver enhanced
customer experience, improved workforce productivity, build new business models
and protect against risks by bringing in connectivity and visibility into every
aspect of the organization. Moreover Cisco is working with organizations such
as HDFC Bank and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in digitizing their
operations. At the Cisco India Summit in Goa, HDFC Bank showcased its
collaboration with Cisco to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation
strategy and business growth.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7