A per report at a time when technology is percolating and transforming every single industry in India, the banking and financial services industry too, is staring a massive opportunity that technology presents. Meanwhile along with this, changes in customer behavior and expectations, complex regulatory requirements, and digitization throughout the business model are affecting the banking and financial services industry at every level.
Presently the technology major Cisco is betting big on leveraging the opportunity the BFSI sector poses in terms of digital transformation. Moreover Cisco has developed a Digital Transformation Blueprint for the banking & financial services sector. Accordingly the blueprint leverages the power of Cisco’s intent based networking portfolio to integrate connectivity, security, automation, collaboration, and analytics across the business value chain.
Further the company wants to deliver enhanced
customer experience, improved workforce productivity, build new business models
and protect against risks by bringing in connectivity and visibility into every
aspect of the organization. Moreover Cisco is working with organizations such
as HDFC Bank and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in digitizing their
operations. At the Cisco India Summit in Goa, HDFC Bank showcased its
collaboration with Cisco to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation
strategy and business growth.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections