Accordingly Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao is considered to be a close friend of Chiranjeevi and his family. Meanwhile whenever Chiranjeevi wants some sort of political help, he would reach out to Ganta. Moreover be it the permissions for an audio launch venue or pre-release event venue, Chiranjeevi would dial Ganta to seek help and otherwise as Ganta took Chiranjeevi's help for the launch of his son's acting debut. Further amidst this, Pawan's latest comments referring to Ganta have kicked up a storm within mega clan.
Meanwhile Pawan Kalyan launched his fresh tweet attack against Ganta. Although Pawan hasn't referred Ganta's name directly, he alleged that 1 Lakh acres of land in Visakhapatnam was grabbed by TDP leaders and their accomplices and this is in the wake of recent land-grabbing allegations against Ganta in Vizag. Furthermore not naming Ganta, Pawan has demanded CM Chandrababu Naidu to reveal the report of the Special Investigation Team (SIT) constituted by AP state government to look into the allegations of land grabbing in Vizag.
Moreover Ganta is Chiranjeevi's troubleshooter when it comes
to any political hurdles, dragging his name indirectly has become shot in the
arm of Pawan's detractors. Recently many analysts are finding fault with
Pawan's choosy comments. Hence instead of offering any solutions to any of the
public issues so far, Pawan's allegations on the ruling government are inviting
flak from several corners.
Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP According to sources it was stated that Pawan Kalyan to attend the famous Roti Festival (Rottela Panduga) at Bara Shaheed Dargah in Nellore. Meanwhile the festival is an annual roti-sharing and wish-making festival that is believed to fulfil wishes and also called as Rotiyaan ki eid, the festival marks the sharing of Rotis among the devotees.
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process