The value of Indian rupee has seen a sharp decline against American dollars, in an all-time low. The decline began as soon as the trade market opened today. The Indian rupee ended at a lowest of RS 69.950 against US dollars, which is a historic lowest for the rupee.
Prior to this fall, the decline of Indian rupee to 68.65 was the previous biggest decline, during the demonetization period in 2016. Post this decline there was a minimal rise, as the Indian rupee increased to 68.92 against US dollars. This sharp decline in value of Indian rupee against dollars has been attributed to the decline in Asian market, as well as the economic backdrop and money market decline in India.
The increase in the price of crude oil in the international market has impacted the money deficit in the country. It has been expected that the reserve bank of India will soon take some important decisions to avoid an economic downfall.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day