The value of Indian rupee has seen a sharp decline against American dollars, in an all-time low. The decline began as soon as the trade market opened today. The Indian rupee ended at a lowest of RS 69.950 against US dollars, which is a historic lowest for the rupee.
Prior to this fall, the decline of Indian rupee to 68.65 was the previous biggest decline, during the demonetization period in 2016. Post this decline there was a minimal rise, as the Indian rupee increased to 68.92 against US dollars. This sharp decline in value of Indian rupee against dollars has been attributed to the decline in Asian market, as well as the economic backdrop and money market decline in India.
The increase in the price of crude oil in the international market has impacted the money deficit in the country. It has been expected that the reserve bank of India will soon take some important decisions to avoid an economic downfall.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing