The Telangana government is all set to implement the world's best agricultural method of lift irrigation in an attempt to help their farmers. Following the Maharashtra government, the Telangana government has been making all measures to help and protect their farmers. Recently the Telangana government had implemented plans to offer a subsidy of 8000 crores for farmers with 2 acres of land, to develop their crops.
Next, following this plan, the Telangana government has planned an 80000 crore plan for water management. This will be the world's most expensive water management and irrigation project, and it's expected that the Kaleshwaram project will get a good reputation for Chandrasekhar Rao. with the 80000 crore Kaleshwaram project, 18 lakh acres of agricultural lands in 13 districts will be benefited.
Following this, water will be secured from 7 states for development of 17 acres of agricultural lands. With Kaleshwaram project the water scarcity existing in cities like Hyderabad and Secunderabad will be sorted out, with industries also getting enough water.
The Godavari and 3 more river water will be used for the project using reverse pump method. 20 dams in 13 districts will aggregate 145 TMC water, and all these will be linked through 330 kilometers pipelines. Though Tamilnadu has a similar Hogenakkal plan, the water is not stored for agricultural purposes, and farming canals have not been developed in North Tamilnadu
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code