The Telangana government is all set to implement the world's best agricultural method of lift irrigation in an attempt to help their farmers. Following the Maharashtra government, the Telangana government has been making all measures to help and protect their farmers. Recently the Telangana government had implemented plans to offer a subsidy of 8000 crores for farmers with 2 acres of land, to develop their crops.
Next, following this plan, the Telangana government has planned an 80000 crore plan for water management. This will be the world's most expensive water management and irrigation project, and it's expected that the Kaleshwaram project will get a good reputation for Chandrasekhar Rao. with the 80000 crore Kaleshwaram project, 18 lakh acres of agricultural lands in 13 districts will be benefited.
Following this, water will be secured from 7 states for development of 17 acres of agricultural lands. With Kaleshwaram project the water scarcity existing in cities like Hyderabad and Secunderabad will be sorted out, with industries also getting enough water.
The Godavari and 3 more river water will be used for the project using reverse pump method. 20 dams in 13 districts will aggregate 145 TMC water, and all these will be linked through 330 kilometers pipelines. Though Tamilnadu has a similar Hogenakkal plan, the water is not stored for agricultural purposes, and farming canals have not been developed in North Tamilnadu
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open