Tehran sources reported that an Iranian oil official said on Wednesday that it is not an easy task to block the country's crude from the global market. Presently some European companies, such as Shell and Total, have stopped buying Iranian oil over the past few weeks and Iran is still exporting oil to Europe, Asia and elsewhere in the world.
The officials at the Iranian Petroleum Ministry said a day earlier, a senior US State Department official said told the US has been pushing its allies to stop oil imports from Iran by November 4. The Iranian official said "This big claim (of cutting Iran oil supply) is not feasible. Last month, Iran exported 2.8 million barrels of crude oil and condensate per day".
The official added "Removing this from the global market in a few
months is not possible”. Moreover he noted "Iran is prepared for the worst
case scenarios" in case the US pressures take effect. Furthermore there is
no surplus capacity for countries such as Saudi Arabia and the United Arab
Emirates to supply oil for a long term". Moreover Washington vowed to
re-impose sanctions against Iran and inflict punishments including secondary
sanctions on countries that have business links with the Islamic republic.
Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside A newly married couple in Hyderabad faced a shock, as the bridegroom was brutally hacked to death by his father in law himself. Hyderabad based Madhavi(20) had got married to Navdeep(24) earlier this month against the wishes of her parents.
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24