Tehran sources reported that an Iranian oil official said on Wednesday that it is not an easy task to block the country's crude from the global market. Presently some European companies, such as Shell and Total, have stopped buying Iranian oil over the past few weeks and Iran is still exporting oil to Europe, Asia and elsewhere in the world.
The officials at the Iranian Petroleum Ministry said a day earlier, a senior US State Department official said told the US has been pushing its allies to stop oil imports from Iran by November 4. The Iranian official said "This big claim (of cutting Iran oil supply) is not feasible. Last month, Iran exported 2.8 million barrels of crude oil and condensate per day".
The official added "Removing this from the global market in a few
months is not possible”. Moreover he noted "Iran is prepared for the worst
case scenarios" in case the US pressures take effect. Furthermore there is
no surplus capacity for countries such as Saudi Arabia and the United Arab
Emirates to supply oil for a long term". Moreover Washington vowed to
re-impose sanctions against Iran and inflict punishments including secondary
sanctions on countries that have business links with the Islamic republic.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam