The Kanchipuram police have filed a case against actors Sarathkumar and Radharavi for selling the land belonging to Actors Association, and misusing the funds. The actors association owns a 29 cent land in Vedamangalam, next to Kanchipuram.
Former president of Actors association Sarathkumar and the general secretary Radharavi, member KR Selvarj and manager Natesan had sold the land in 2006, and had taken the money illegally, as alleged by the current general secretary of actors association, Vishal.
He went on to file a complaint against Sarathkumar and Radharavi. However Vishal had filed an appeal in the Chennai high court as no action was taken against Sarath and Radharavi with regards to his complaint. Following this, the court had ordered the police to file a case against the duo and investigate the case. It was after this that the case was registered against the 4 mentioned former office bearers of actors association.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?