Following constant advises from America, India has reportedly decided to stop acquiring petrol and diesel from Iran. US have served an economic blockade on Iran. On grounds of possession of nuclear weapons, US have imposed an economic blockade on Iran for the second time.
Following this, the nations that are maintaining a friendly relationship with US had decided to stop importing goods from Iran. In such a scenario, at the current situation, China happens to be the top country in the list of nations importing petrol and diesel from Iran and India comes the second. America has now requested India to stop importing petrol and diesel from Iran.
After this instruction from the US
India has reportedly decided to ban petrol import from Iran, and a notice has
already been served to petroleum companies of the nation. Very soon an official
announcement is expected in this regard, and gradually the Indian companies
have decided to reduce the import and ultimately stop import of petroleum
products totally from Iran. Instead, India has planned to import petrol and
diesel from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA