Without an iota of shame for indulging in the anti social activity of theft, an inhuman incident has happened in T Nagar in Chennai. Paleswar Singh belongs to North India, and he has been residing in T Nagar's Usman road and is currently working in a private company. Two days back, he had been to the shop behind his house by night. And that was when much to his shock, 3 men had rushed towards him and surrounded him in their bikes.
Seeing the strangers, Paleswar Singh was scared, though he got his courage to question them what they needed. One of the trio had demanded him to handover all the money and his mobile phone, by threatening him with his knife. However as Paleswar Singh said he had no money, they thieves said that they had seen many like him, and threatened him further.
As he continued saying he had no
money, the angered thieves scolded him for not having money and slashed his
hand with the knife, but Paleswar was immediately rushed to the hospital and
was given treatment. Such thefts are increasing in Chennai city, with yesterday
alone witnessing 5 thefts. In such cases, people have to be extremely careful,
as these incidents are happening in areas that are crowded 24 hours, like T
Nagar, Anna Nagar and Vadapalani.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!