According to sources Karnataka ex Prime Minister and JD(S) patriarch Deve Gowda said his son and CM Kumaraswamy will present the budget on July 5 and there would be no danger to his government. Deve Gowda told media in Delhi that "Kumaraswamy will present the budget on July 5 and there is no anxiety, he will do it. The budget will get passed by July 12".
Meanwhile about former Chief Minister Siddaramaiah's opposition to budget presentation, Deve Gowda said, "Let there be no discussion on this (topic), the budget will be presented, the matter ends." Presently Gowda is in Delhi to attend the meeting of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Defense, of which he is a member. Moreover his visit to the national capital has fueled speculation that he may be meeting senior Congress leaders. Furthermore Deve Gowda on his part clarified that no such meeting has been scheduled with any Congress leaders.
Further a video showing Siddaramaiah, who is also
the chairman of Congress-JD(S) coordination committee purportedly expressing
doubts about the longevity of the JDS-Congress government had surfaced on
Tuesday (June 26), adding to the strains in the coalition. As per report Siddaramaiah had recently said there was
no need for a fresh budget and insisted that a supplementary budget would do.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!