According to sources TDP's Rajya Sabha MP CM Ramesh and his fellow leader BTech Ravi's fast unto death demanding the immediate allotment of Kadapa steel plant, a promise made by the Union Government in AP Reorganization Act 2014. Meanwhile the likes of Kanimozhi from neighboring Tamilnadu personally visiting Ramesh and extending support to his fast unto death indicated that the TDP's movement is gaining good significance among national and other regional leaders.
Presently TDP Ministers have met Union Minister Birender Singh over Kadapa steel plant the other day and asked him to respond immediately since Ramesh's fast has crossed over one week and his health is deteriorating. As per report the Union Minister has budged to the mounting pressure on him from various corners. Meanwhile Birender has personally telephoned fasting CM Ramesh and asked him to call off his hunger strike as the Task force is working on facilitating Steel Plant in Kadapa.
Furthermore when TDP leaders cornered Birender over
the Centre's affidavit in the Supreme Court over the bifurcation promises,
Birender explained to the TDP leaders that the Centre had to file the affidavit
in the Supreme Court since a PIL (Public Interest Litigation) was filed in the
Apex Court over the bifurcation promises to AP. Moreover Birender said the
Centre is positive towards setting up a Steel Plant in Andhra Pradesh and
taskforce is working towards its merits. Further Birender's phone call to CM
Ramesh is certainly a major achievement of TDP leaders.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli