According to sources TDP's Rajya Sabha MP CM Ramesh and his fellow leader BTech Ravi's fast unto death demanding the immediate allotment of Kadapa steel plant, a promise made by the Union Government in AP Reorganization Act 2014. Meanwhile the likes of Kanimozhi from neighboring Tamilnadu personally visiting Ramesh and extending support to his fast unto death indicated that the TDP's movement is gaining good significance among national and other regional leaders.
Presently TDP Ministers have met Union Minister Birender Singh over Kadapa steel plant the other day and asked him to respond immediately since Ramesh's fast has crossed over one week and his health is deteriorating. As per report the Union Minister has budged to the mounting pressure on him from various corners. Meanwhile Birender has personally telephoned fasting CM Ramesh and asked him to call off his hunger strike as the Task force is working on facilitating Steel Plant in Kadapa.
Furthermore when TDP leaders cornered Birender over
the Centre's affidavit in the Supreme Court over the bifurcation promises,
Birender explained to the TDP leaders that the Centre had to file the affidavit
in the Supreme Court since a PIL (Public Interest Litigation) was filed in the
Apex Court over the bifurcation promises to AP. Moreover Birender said the
Centre is positive towards setting up a Steel Plant in Andhra Pradesh and
taskforce is working towards its merits. Further Birender's phone call to CM
Ramesh is certainly a major achievement of TDP leaders.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india