According to report after KCR's meeting with Modi on 15th of this month, his son and the power centre of the Telangana government KTR has met PM Narendra Modi today in Delhi. Meanwhile although both the father and son duo state that the meeting was nothing to do with politics and was just to discuss the pending issues in Telangana, strong speculations have it that TRS and BJP are likely to forge alliance ahead of 2019 polls.
Earlier on Wednesday Telangana IT, Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao spoke to the reporters after meeting Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi. Accordingly KTR said Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao met PM Modi on June 15th and brought to his notice a lot of issues which need to be resolved by the Central government, out of the 10 trivial issues, two issues were given more priority.
Furthermore when speaking to media after meeting
Modi, KTR said he discussed on the impending integrated Steel Plant setup at
Bayyaram in Khammam district and Information Technology Investment Region
proposal approved by UPA government is yet to be carried out by the centre.
Moreover KTR said he rose that there was no progress in these projects in the
last four years. Recently KTR's fresh meet with Modi continues to raise
eyebrows among political circles even as TRS leaders state that they are
maintaining equal distance with both Congress and BJP.
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan