As per report food order, delivery and restaurant delivery startup Zomato has expanded to 25 new cities, lifting the count of number of cities 63 this month. Meanwhile these cities are Trivandrum, Vijayawada, Raipur, Madurai, Jodhpur, Thrissur, Ajmer, Manali, Alappuzha, Gorakhpur, Ooty, Kota, Manipal, Dharamshala, Jammu, Haridwar, Jalandhar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Udupi, Cuttack, Shimla, Palakkad, Pushkar and Srinagar. Further the company says, it is now prepared to add a similar lot of cities each month.
Accordingly in terms of accepting orders and delivering food, Zomato is available in 17 cities and one can hope that this number will also proportionately go up. It was launched in May 2015, the current cities include Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Kochi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Nagpur, Lucknow and Ludhiana. Furthermore Zomato claims its mission statement reads “better food for more people”.
Further the company says it would want to achieve this
through helping people with hot food from the best restaurant delivered at
their doorstep and in the other model, post independent reviews of restaurants
so that people can choose to their tastes. Oytun Calapover, Global Head Listings Business, Zomato said "India continues to be our highest priority
market and we will continue to expand and build further depth within the
country and they are doing everything to take Zomato to more cities”.
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!