As per report food order, delivery and restaurant delivery startup Zomato has expanded to 25 new cities, lifting the count of number of cities 63 this month. Meanwhile these cities are Trivandrum, Vijayawada, Raipur, Madurai, Jodhpur, Thrissur, Ajmer, Manali, Alappuzha, Gorakhpur, Ooty, Kota, Manipal, Dharamshala, Jammu, Haridwar, Jalandhar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Udupi, Cuttack, Shimla, Palakkad, Pushkar and Srinagar. Further the company says, it is now prepared to add a similar lot of cities each month.
Accordingly in terms of accepting orders and delivering food, Zomato is available in 17 cities and one can hope that this number will also proportionately go up. It was launched in May 2015, the current cities include Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Kochi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Nagpur, Lucknow and Ludhiana. Furthermore Zomato claims its mission statement reads “better food for more people”.
Further the company says it would want to achieve this
through helping people with hot food from the best restaurant delivered at
their doorstep and in the other model, post independent reviews of restaurants
so that people can choose to their tastes. Oytun Calapover, Global Head Listings Business, Zomato said "India continues to be our highest priority
market and we will continue to expand and build further depth within the
country and they are doing everything to take Zomato to more cities”.
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!