Telugu Desam Party MP C M Ramesh is on indefinite hunger strike at Kadapa seeking steel plant. His fast entered 10th day on Friday and is said to be continuing it for one more day. The party MPs are holding simultaneous protest in the national capital.
Claiming that the protest on steel plant is successful, Anakapalli MP Avanti Srinivas is now getting ready for his own show at Visakhapatnam seeking railway zone. It is said that Srinivas had decided to launch his pack of indefinite hunger strike in Visakhapatnam once C M Ramesh fast is concluded at Kadapa.
The TDP leaders want to keep the pressure on the Central government and also keep the sentiments of the people alive so that it would benefit the party in the next elections. After steel plant issue at Kadapa, in all probability it would be the railway zone issue at Visakhapatnam which is potential issue to reach out to the people.
The TDP remained silent for four years on these issues and had now taken up fight holding the BJP responsible for denial of the bifurcation benefits. First it started with the special category status demand for the State and now spreading slowly on issues like steel plant and railway zone. The party looks forward to several other bifurcation issues like coastal corridor, petro corridor, central institutions, Polavaram and capital city. The party wants to take up these issues one after the other to keep the fight and the political tempo on.
The party senior leaders have welcomed the initiative of Avanti Srinivas to go on indefinite fast but have asked him to wait for the conclusion of C M Ramesh fast in Kadapa. Chandrababu Naidu is likely to end this fast on Saturday as he is scheduled to visit the town.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA