Telugu Desam Party MP C M Ramesh is on indefinite hunger strike at Kadapa seeking steel plant. His fast entered 10th day on Friday and is said to be continuing it for one more day. The party MPs are holding simultaneous protest in the national capital.
Claiming that the protest on steel plant is successful, Anakapalli MP Avanti Srinivas is now getting ready for his own show at Visakhapatnam seeking railway zone. It is said that Srinivas had decided to launch his pack of indefinite hunger strike in Visakhapatnam once C M Ramesh fast is concluded at Kadapa.
The TDP leaders want to keep the pressure on the Central government and also keep the sentiments of the people alive so that it would benefit the party in the next elections. After steel plant issue at Kadapa, in all probability it would be the railway zone issue at Visakhapatnam which is potential issue to reach out to the people.
The TDP remained silent for four years on these issues and had now taken up fight holding the BJP responsible for denial of the bifurcation benefits. First it started with the special category status demand for the State and now spreading slowly on issues like steel plant and railway zone. The party looks forward to several other bifurcation issues like coastal corridor, petro corridor, central institutions, Polavaram and capital city. The party wants to take up these issues one after the other to keep the fight and the political tempo on.
The party senior leaders have welcomed the initiative of Avanti Srinivas to go on indefinite fast but have asked him to wait for the conclusion of C M Ramesh fast in Kadapa. Chandrababu Naidu is likely to end this fast on Saturday as he is scheduled to visit the town.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam