Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu disowned the loose talk of the party MPs in Delhi about the on-going agitations in the State for bifurcation benefits. He responded to the video clip which is going viral in the social media where the party MPs Maganti Murali Mohan, Avanti Srinivas, Kinjarapu Rammohan Naidu, J C Diwakar Reddy and others talking about the steel plant agitation and the indefinite hunger strike by Rajya Sabha member C M Ramesh.
The MPs talked low of these agitations and have categorically stated that the state would not get railway zone, steel plant and special category status.Chandrababu Naidu, on learning how the video clip is going viral in the social media and the party MPs are being criticised, held a teleconference with the party MPs. He sought explanation from the party MPs for making such adverse comments against the agitation. MPs Murali Mohan and Avanti Srinivas denied to have made such comments and have told the Chief Minister that the video clip was edited by the rivals.
The TDP chief took exception to the alleged edited version of the video clip and cautioned the MPs against giving any scope for the rivals to target them even in the private talk. He blamed the YSR Congress and the BJP for circulating the edited video clip to damage the TDP on its agitation.
Chandrababu Naidu told the party MPs and the senior leaders that the enemies are working round the clock to damage the TDP and had asked the leaders not give any chance to them. “The BJP and the YSR Congress will go to any extent to damage the TDP. Don’t give them a chance by making any adverse comments on the State issues and the party’s fight,” Chandrababu Naidu told the leaders.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli