Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has ordered the arrest of a teacher who had been constantly requesting and arguing to get transferred to his desired location.
Janata Darbar, the meet to resolve the issues in school education department was held at Dehradun, and this event was presided by the Uttarakhand Chief Minister. This meeting was attended by a teacher named Uttara Bahuguna as well. Pushing aside the policemen, the teacher had rushed to the chief minister and argued that she had been working for more than 25 years at a location distant from home and that she had not received transfers.
As Uttara Bahuguna was raging with anger, she had spilled several harsh words in a fit of rage, and triggered by her words, Trivendra Singh Rawat ordered the arrest of Uttara Bahuguna immediately. She was also suspended from her job, following which the videos of her angry outburst are going viral in social media.
4 Transgender offered prayers in Sabarimala Temple According to sources after much commotion over their entry into Sabarimala temple on Sunday, the four transgender women Anannyah, Renjumol, Thripthi and Avanthika finally climbed the hill and offered prayers at the shrine on Tuesday. Meanwhile dressed like any other woman Ayyappa devotee, the four wore a black saree, carried the irumudikettu (bag of holy offerings) and climbed the hill amid police protection, headed by Manoj Abraham IG.
- Kamalnath begins tenure with a bang!
- Dinakaran visits Sasikala !
- Protests again in Thoothukudi!
- Clearance given for Madurai AIIMS!
- Ola announced an investment of $100 million in scooter sharing network Vogo
- Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak