In the sensational case of a woman who had come to the church to confess her sins, being raped and threatened by 5 priests has taken a new turn with the information that Kerala crime branch police is all set to enter the case. It was said that the woman had been to Malapalli church coming under the Malangarai orthodox association, to confess her sins when the priest had raped her.
Following this incident, it was reported that he had also taken video of the gruesome incident and forwarded it to other priests. Other priests belonging to the same Church also had allegedly raped the woman, and this was exposed with the audio evidence of the woman talking to the church management.
It all began when the woman had been
to church to confess that prior to her marriage she had sex with a priest near
her house and it was after hearing this that the church priest sexually
assaulted her. While the 5 priests were suspended now the crime branch police
have decided to investigate the case. Since there's an ongoing clash between
the malangarai orthodox association and Syrian Jacobite association it is
expected that the reality of the issue might be out after crime branch investigation.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?