In the sensational case of a woman who had come to the church to confess her sins, being raped and threatened by 5 priests has taken a new turn with the information that Kerala crime branch police is all set to enter the case. It was said that the woman had been to Malapalli church coming under the Malangarai orthodox association, to confess her sins when the priest had raped her.
Following this incident, it was reported that he had also taken video of the gruesome incident and forwarded it to other priests. Other priests belonging to the same Church also had allegedly raped the woman, and this was exposed with the audio evidence of the woman talking to the church management.
It all began when the woman had been
to church to confess that prior to her marriage she had sex with a priest near
her house and it was after hearing this that the church priest sexually
assaulted her. While the 5 priests were suspended now the crime branch police
have decided to investigate the case. Since there's an ongoing clash between
the malangarai orthodox association and Syrian Jacobite association it is
expected that the reality of the issue might be out after crime branch investigation.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA