Actor Sidharth has slammed Jaggi Vasudev who had supported the Vedanta groups Sterlite Copper plant. Thoothukudi has been witnessing peaceful protest by people against the human life impacting and hazardous chemical emitting Sterlite Copper plant for many days.
The protest which had been going on peacefully was turned violent on May 22, as the cops inflicted brutality by murdering 13 innocent civilians by conducting an unexpected shootout. In this scenario, Esha Yoga's Guru Jaggi Vasudev had come in support of Sterlite copper.
He had posted in Twitter that though
he was not a copper smelter expert, if India did not produce indigenous, then
we need to get from China and we can make sure of ecological balance but
stopping Sterlite would mean economic suicide. While many had criticized this
post, actor Siddharth had retorted that the chief minister is irresponsible and
prime minister has time only for Yoga, 13 innocents were murdered, and this is
time to speak about the murders and humanity and not on Sterlite Jaggi, said
Siddharth on Twitter.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees