Accordingly a day before Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke about how Kabir Das preached unity while addressing a gathering in Maghar, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath declined to wear a cap offered by the caretaker of the poet’s mausoleum. Meanwhile when speaking to media on Thursday, Khadim Hussain, who took over as caretaker after his father died three years ago, said, “For generations, his family members have been caretakers of Kabir’s mazaar (shrine) here and he took over from his father Shabbir Hussain Ansari following his death and this is the first time anyone has refused the wear the cap.”
Moreover he added that he has no hard feelings, and understood that the CM could not wear it, being part of the BJP. Earlier on Wednesday, when Adityanath came to the mausoleum, Khadim said he offered him a cap to cover his head, as per tradition. He added “The chief minister politely refused the cap with a smile and said that he accepts it but does not wear it”.
Further Khadim said, “We have given it to several
people and he remembers, years ago, a white cap was given to Mulayam Singh
Yadav, who wore it immediately. It was a yellow fur cap, which he was also
wearing, but we have no hard feelings, we understand. There is BJP government
and he does not wear a cap, so he did not wear it.” Further in Maghar, Kabir’s
mausoleum is situated next to a temple, which is seen as a symbol of unity.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'