According to sources barring Pawan Kalyan's launch speech at the party’s inauguration meets in March 2014 at HICC, none of his speech lacked depth, vigour. Meanwhile over the period, Pawan's political comments turned redundant, lackluster and only his high pitch, drama took the centre stage. Pawan's political comments and views have a clear inconsistency which even many of his hard core fans failed to relate to.
Meanwhile Trivikram has been away from Pawan and his political outfit Janasena, the lack of response to Janasena seems to have forced Pawan to seek his friend Trivikram's help once again. Recently Pawan's fresh tweets quoting Gunturu Seshendra Sharma Kavi have now becoming hot topic in political circuits. Moreover given that Trivikram on several occasions stated his love for Seshendra Sharma and his books and even admitted of having great influence of Seshendra Kavi on him, now political fraternity is abuzz that Trivikram is back as 'speech writer' and mentor for PK.
As per report Pawan might also be influenced by
Seshendra Sharma, but rumor mongers are speculating that Trivikram is back to rescue
'politician' Pawan. Moreover after Agnyaathavaasi debacle, Trivikram in his
interview confirmed his friendship with Pawan and how the duo is above hits and
Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter Los Angeles sources stated that President Donald Trump likely had a free speech right to make a Twitter comment disputing allegations by adult film actress Stormy Daniels, a federal judge said on Monday, indicating he was inclined to dismiss her defamation lawsuit against Trump. Meanwhile Daniels, whose real name
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!