According to sources the fresh twist to this ongoing social war is an alleged video released by YCP's social media team is creating ripples as it purportedly shows some comments of TDP MPs on the hunger strike. As per report the comments of a few TDP MPs such as Avanti Srinivas, Murali Mohan have kicked up storm as they seem to be ridiculing their own hunger strike protest demanding Kadapa steel plant.
Furthermore after coming down heavily on this 'cut and paste' video, CM Chandrababu Naidu warned miscreants of strict action for 'fake' propaganda against genuine Deeksha fighting against the Centre for the gross injustice meted out to AP. Recently Chandrababu has convened a teleconference with the TDP MPs over the leaked video and asked them to be very conscious while speaking as the Opposition parties are leaving no stone un turned to demean their protest.
Moreover he also shot back at YCP for playing cheap
tricks and also said envious YCP which couldn't do any Deeksha or fight against
the BJP is taking 'cheap' routes to target TDP MPs whose Deeksha got national
attention. Further MP Murali Mohan and Avanti Srinivas have explained
Naidu about the incident and the conversation that took place between them at
AP Bhavan in New Delhi. Hence they have appealed to Naidu that their comments
have been deleted and conveniently used the 'cut and paste' comments by
Opposition party for their political advantage.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open