Chennai sources reported that Bigg Boss Season 2 in Tamil is facing opposition from right wing political group Hindu Makkal Katchi (IMK) once again. Recently a video circulating on social media shows the party’s founder president Arjun Sampath criticizing the show, and claiming that his outfit will conduct ‘awareness sessions’ across the state in order for people to boycott the show.
Arjun Sampath said “Actor Kamal Hassan is hosting Bigg Boss for a second season on Vijay TV. This is a show that destroys traditions and culture. It spoils families. Such shows on television are being watched by many people. This has come to our drawing rooms.” Moreover the party had opposed the airing of the first season of Bigg Boss as well and further this time, too, Arjun Sampath has hit out at both Vijay TV and Kamal Hassan, and has claimed that his party will hold a massive protest against Bigg Boss and Vijay TV ‘at the right time.’
Sampath said “He don’t understand how people can
watch this show with their family and their children”. Moreover after appealing
to the women and parents of Tamilnadu, “As much as possible, you must ensure
that this show fails.” He added “This show stirs up unnecessary trouble. They
stir up caste and communal tensions, where they degrade women. And the clothes
that the people on the show wear, the way they talk”.
Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project? Accordingly Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan has started the second phase of his ‘Praja Porata Yatra’ in Eluru of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. Previously in May, Pawan had toured in the interior parts of Srikakulam district and moreover in the yatra this time, Pawan is reaching out to people across West Godavari district in as many as seven assembly constituencies.
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week