Chennai sources reported that Bigg Boss Season 2 in Tamil is facing opposition from right wing political group Hindu Makkal Katchi (IMK) once again. Recently a video circulating on social media shows the party’s founder president Arjun Sampath criticizing the show, and claiming that his outfit will conduct ‘awareness sessions’ across the state in order for people to boycott the show.
Arjun Sampath said “Actor Kamal Hassan is hosting Bigg Boss for a second season on Vijay TV. This is a show that destroys traditions and culture. It spoils families. Such shows on television are being watched by many people. This has come to our drawing rooms.” Moreover the party had opposed the airing of the first season of Bigg Boss as well and further this time, too, Arjun Sampath has hit out at both Vijay TV and Kamal Hassan, and has claimed that his party will hold a massive protest against Bigg Boss and Vijay TV ‘at the right time.’
Sampath said “He don’t understand how people can
watch this show with their family and their children”. Moreover after appealing
to the women and parents of Tamilnadu, “As much as possible, you must ensure
that this show fails.” He added “This show stirs up unnecessary trouble. They
stir up caste and communal tensions, where they degrade women. And the clothes
that the people on the show wear, the way they talk”.
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver